Foster parents play a critical role at Our Children’s Homestead. These incredibly dedicated individuals are engaged in the daily challenge of bringing hope and happiness into our children’s lives.
Our Children’s Homestead foster parents provide safe, stable home environments for OCH foster children. We need adults who are willing to help with the medical, educational and mental health needs of our children. Our foster parents need to be able to work with various agencies, schools and care providers with the best interests of the children at heart. OCH foster parents are filled with commitment, patience and understanding, along with intense dedication to our children.
How to become an OCH Foster Parent
• Contact an OCH Foster Parent Recruiter
• Complete initial application packet
• Participate in (3) home visits with Licensing Representative
• Complete (27) hour PRIDE Training
• Complete (6) hour Educational Advocacy Training
• Complete CPR and First Aid Training
• Complete other paperwork as needed
If you would like to complete the initial paperwork on becoming a foster parent, please download the information packet at the top of the page.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact Ray Rezek, Foster Parent Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 392-2889.
For more information in the Rockford area, please contact Troy Reeves, Foster Parent Recruiter, at email@example.com or call (815) 316-7626.